AirExpo 2019 – A Celebration of Flight and Fun for All Ages
A visual feast of technology innovation from the 20th century to today will be on full display on the ground and in the air at this year’s popular Wings of the North AirExpo at Flying Cloud Airport on July 13 – 14 (9am-5pm on Saturday and 9am-4pm Sunday).
In addition to approximately 40 iconic flying airplanes including the spectacular Wings of the North collection, participants will enjoy exhibits, famous planes used in training, combat and general aviation and have the opportunity to meet heroes from the WWII era through today. Flights will be available for purchase in aircraft including planes and helicopters.
Food options include a pancake breakfast from 8-11 a.m. each day (Adults $8, Kids $4, under 5 free) and food vendors on site.
Interested in sponsoring the event? Please contact Bob Jasperson here.
Tickets are now available! For a limited time, they are 50% off the regular prices shown below!
- $20.00 for adults, this includes one child admission 17 and under for every paid adult.
- $5.00 children 8-17 years old
Would you like to have a booth at AirExpo? The applications for a booth either inside or outside have been posted. Links are below. Both applications are entirely electronic including payment via Paypal or credit card.
Aircraft Attending AirExpo
Please keep in mind that aircraft break and weather changes. We will do our best to keep this list up to date.
- Yankee Air Museum’s B-17G Flying Fortress Yankee Lady (tickets to ride here)
- WOTN’s North American P-51D Sierra Sue II
- WOTN’s Chance-Vought F4U-4 Corsair
- WOTN’s T-6 North American Texan (and others including SNJ’s)
- WOTN’s General Motors TBM-3E Avenger
- WOTN’s Boeing N2S-1 and PT-17 Stearman
- 2 A-10 Thunderbolt II’s from Maryland Air National Guard 104th Fighter Squadron
- Douglas AD-4 Skyraider
- State Patrol helicopter
- Life Link III helicopter
- Howard 500
- Grumman Albatross
- P-51D Mustang, North American SNJ, and Curtiss P-40 Warhawk from Fagen Fighters
- UH-60 Blackhawk from C Company, 2nd General support Aviation Battalion, 211th Aviation Regiment in St.Cloud
VIP’s Attending AirExpo
Parking is available for free onsite. Proceed to Gate A (by the tower) and you will be directed to the parking area. You can use the map below to get directions to the museum building which is right by Gate A.